Kithulgala is a popular site in Sri Lanka for whitewater rafting. Kelani river, one of the main flour rivers of Sri Lanka flows through Kithulgala creating great rapids. This is the ideal location for rafters.
Kithulgala is only 3 hours away from Colombo. We have partnership with rafting clubs in the area who will assist you to have a great day with the waves. The raft, pedals, safety jackets & head gears will be provided by the team You will also get instructions from the team & there will be two guides through out your riding session ensuring your safety.
It would be good fun if you are with a group two or more. Workings based on minimum of two participants.
Summary of contents
Surely this will be a memorable day in your holidays.
• You will be travelling in an AC car or a van with an English speaking chauffer who will explain you the sites.
• Service of rafting instructors, a raft & all necessary equipment’s.
• Our chauffer will direct you to recommended lunch & other stops for your hygiene.
• The pick-up time can be advised upon understanding your hotel.
• Your investment on the package will be approx. US$ 55 per head. but could be finalized based on your pick-up hotel & the number of heads for the journey. Please inquire for more details.